Goals of the Chamber are two fold; to help promote and strengthen good relations between our adopted homeland of USA and country of our origin, Pakistan, through Trade and Commerce; and to help Pakistani-American business community within USA to fully benefit and enjoy the freedom and opportunities offered by this great country. To achieve these goals, PCC-USA undertakes following activities:
- Organizing Trade Shows and Expos of Pakistani goods and services in major cities of USA and promotes exhibition of American goods and services in
major cities of Pakistan.
- Works closely with governmental agencies such as Embassies, Consulate Offices, Commercial Attaches and private sector entities such as various
chambers of commerce within the two countries in order to facilitate, improve, and enhance bilateral trade.
- To inform, educate and train Pakistani American business community, through regularly held seminars and workshops covering a wide range of business
related issues and subjects.
- Active liaison is maintained with local and federal authorities and political leaderships so as to better serve the interests of business
- Providing of arbitration, mediation and reconciliation services for resolution of disputes within the business community or between importers &
exporters or other entities.